Mastering city life can be a little tricky but if you can do these 5 things, then congratulations on being a well established gal.
- Be able to go for lunch by herself and not feel embarrassed. I think that there is nothing sweeter than watching a girl sit in a cafe and just be herself whilst having a coffee and a bagel.
- Baking. Straight and simple baking. Coming from a girl from a small town. Filling an apartment full of the smell of brownies. Nothing can compare and make one feel more at home.
- Your “other hand” nails. I’m right handed and mastering painting my left hand has been one of the greatest challenges.
- Know when to be delicate and when to be a bad ass. If someone bumps into you on the main street is no reason to cry however if your room mates have not cleaned their dishes in 3 weeks that when you put your foot down. Your not a animal.
- To live independently from family and friends. No financial help. No constant checking up. No google. To know the answer to a problem without having to ask for help.