It may be the merry time of the year but its also that time of the year where we all sit back and look at the people who fucked us up and over. Its now and not at new years when most people think about that list of humans who should crawl under a rock and stay there. I was in the shower when it occurred to me that I am ruthless when it comes to friendships. Cheers for that mum. I mean I honestly need to do a Facebook detox and get rid of everyone who I don’t care about. Those popular girls from school already did that.
I won’t shed a tear guys, Im good.
So a list that comprises of the people who just make my eyes roll back into my head, sigh loudly and then stare into their eyes with no remorse. Its 2015 and I am bloody ruthless mate.
- Bad drivers, those who don’t indicate. People are landing on the moon, you can flip a switch.
- Slow walkers anywhere, this is not a time for slow moving. We all have somewhere to be. Kick it up a gear thanks.
- Customers who try tell you how to do your job. You don’t work here, your not my boss. Shhhhhhh, baby please.
- BIG ASS DRIVING MOTHERS AND THERE SHITY HAIR CUTS.
- The girls who are trying to sell me a waist trainer in the mall. If your selling pitch is “clearly your mum blessed you, pay her and the world back by getting our waist trainer”. I blessed myself thanks. I don’t owe anyone anything right now, at least not with my body.
- Anti-femminst. Its almost 2016. Equality shouldn’t be scary anymore.
- Anyone who is late. Without communication. If your prompt we can all get going.
- INTERRUPTING ANYONE. If you are this person, I gave you your chance to talk and now it is mine. If you butt in, I will start again. Same line, same way. Till you get it.
- Stubborn low lives who cannot get off their so called high horse to be a reasonable human being.
- That person who stole your car park at the during christmas hours. Special place in hell for you.
- Dudes who share nudes. Y’all need to grow up.
- People who cancel plans at the last minute, or who never show up. I see you, I see how it is. Ass hole.
- Those people at the airport who try get on the plane before they are called.
- If you don’t use deodorant. B/O is not cute.
- That woman who asks for a half shot decaf latte bowl. Or decaf short black. No. You can have a cup of no.
- People who use their phone in the movie theatres. Its dark in here. But not with your giant spot light.
- That girl in the club who spills her drink all over you because she’s upset that her fuckboy ran away.
- Those people who hold a conversation with you to only prove that they are doing better in life than you. Take your Nike Shoes, Karen Walker sunglasses and skim milk coffee all the way out of my life.
- That upperclass business man who scoffs at having a career in the arts. Ya, you can go back to sitting behind a desk and work for ‘The Man.’
- People who try convince you to have a relationship with their God. Im good, trying to have a relationship with myself. Thats hard enough.
- People who flick sand off their towel at the beach all into your face.
- If you yell. I automatically assume that we cannot have an adult conversation.
- Bathroom hogging mother fuckers.
- Liars. I see you too.
I mean come on, you have to admit, someone on this list pisses you off too. That person at the airport. Always.
Please leave a comment of who pisses you off and why. Write it down and let it go. This is your chance before 2016.